Wednesday, March 07, 2012

It's Time

MLB.TV subscription renewed? Check.

Can of Skyline Chili for Opening Day lunch? Check.

Talked to the bartender at the local bar about watching Reds games there? Check.

Pocket schedule? I need one! Or a couple! I need one for the wallet and one for work.

Some thoughts:

Maybe the worst thing about the Reds moving Spring Training to Arizona is the time difference. I've been listening to the games at work but it's such a long wait until 3pm and the games aren't over by quitting time.

I'm intrigued by this Donald Lutz character, mostly because he's from Germany and he didn't start playing baseball until he was 16 years old. Seems he can mash.

Jay Bruce and Joey Votto. Yay!

Missed 30 Clubs in 30 Days last night on MLB Network because I was watching the GOP circus on CNN. Hope MLB Network will replay it.

Bronson Arroyo needs to go-go.

Less than a month to go!

No comments: