Friday, May 29, 2009

Fire up the grill! We're gonna devour those Sausages smothered with KKKKraut and lots of mustard on that Cueto fastball!

I woke up this morning with one thing on my mind. I would only need to get through 12 hours before I could watch the Reds take on the Sausages in the battle to climb to the top of the division.

We've been down this road before, I know. Going through the Church's archives, I came across all of those wonderous 2006 times when we were duking it out, including the one where I created this picture to commemorate our stomping of the Sausages.

But things are different this time. Only Arroyo, Harang, Encarnacion, Weathers, and Phillips are left from that team. (It's amazing turnover, isn't it? Only five players left from a team four years ago.) We have pitching. We have JOEY!!!!

So fire up the grill and enjoy this weekend. And Bill Hall, we hope you catch Joey's flu.

No comments: