Team USA appeared on Letterman last night and read the Top Ten list.
10. Jimmy Rollins: "Due to the economic crisis, we all have to share the same pair of pants"
9. Curtis Granderson: "Japan has one of them crazy robot shortstops"
8. Dustin Pedroia: "Because it's an international event, our right fielder is Secretary of State Hillary Clinton"
7. Chipper Jones: "The winning team plays Neptune in the Galactic Baseball Classic"
6. Roy Oswalt: "It's fascinating seeing how players from other countries scratch themselves"
5. Adam Dunn: "You'll be part of a cherished baseball tradition dating all the way back to 2006"
4. Ryan Braun: "Because of the metric system, the games will be 6.83 innings"
3. Kevin Youkalis: "Before each game, you get to sit through 30 different national anthems"
2. David Wright: "Australia's secret weapon: a fastball-throwin' kangaroo"
1. Derek Jeter: "What else are you going to watch, hockey?"
Watch it here.