Monday, February 23, 2009

Karma's the B word

Leatherpants is under federal investigation. Hey, Jimbo, Better get yourself together darling. Join the human race. Who the hell do you think you are? A super star? Well, right you are. A star shining bright for the FBI.

Seems like Bowden might have been skimming signing bonuses for Latin American players since way back in his Reds days. I guess innocent until proven guilty, right? (Well, not in the USA anymore, but that's another topic for another time.)

Every time I think of old Jimbo, I can't believe the Reds had good teams under him. I wonder how much of his sleaze was responsible for the losing of 2000-2003. Maybe his extracurricular activities interfered with his ability to put a team together. Of course, I don't know him personally, so I shouldn't make judgments, but so many people have talked about what a slimeball he is, so, you know, it's hard to be impartial.

There are a lot of Nationals fans who don't get the slimeballness and take offense to criticisms of him. All I have to say about that is you're seeing him at his best right now. Under FBI investigation. Us Reds fans know. And it has nothing to do with Gary Majewski.

Bummer about Jose's possible involvement, though. I sure am glad Barry got out of that organization.

We'll see. Could be this Wilder guy is the only culprit.

No comments: