Sunday, January 25, 2009

There's a Reds fan at MLB Network

There have been very few "World Series Memories" shown on the MLB Network so far, but this morning, with my coffee and laptop before me, I flipped on the telly and there it was in all its glory - the 1990 Cincinnati Reds. Can you believe it? I had some tears, tears of joy, tears of nostalgia, and tears of sorrow for the state of the once great franchise.

Of course, it was played on a Sunday morning when no one watches television, but the fact is, they played it. There's hope for the Reds yet. I know there's a Reds fan at MLB Network and some lackey didn't accidentally think he was putting in a Red SOX tape, because when they play the commercial where the guy is about to watch a heart attack while watching baseball, they flash a clip of Browning's perfect game and Pete's 4192.

I wonder when they're going to have to start an intervention program for MLB Network watchers.
___

No comments: