Sunday, May 04, 2008

!!?!This is beyond comprehension??!?

The Reds are not this bad. What the heck is going on? We need someone to blame. Well, I blame Corey Patterson. Get rid of him now and bring up Bruce.

Ryan Freel should never be allowed to steal. He's just too dumb to know how to do it. I'm tired of baserunners getting out for stupidity.

Bench Dunn. Just bench him. Maybe a week off will get his head on straight. He really needs to get his head out of his ass. Send him down to the minors like they did Edwin last year. A week or two down there would do him good. Bring up Bruce.

If I were to bet on baseball, I'd bet Arroyo goes on the DL tomorrow to make room for Weathers. I hope he doesn't spend his fifteen days drinking at the Blind Lemon or whatever that place is he goes.

I'll be at the game on Tuesday - Harang vs. Zambrano. Odds are on the Cubs to win the series, but we'll see. Something has to click soon. I think I'm bringing a "Where's Bruce?" sign. No, I don't think Bruce is the answer to all of these problems, but I think Griffey and Dunn are killing this offense and a new bat might bring some life to it.

It's mystifying, it really is. I don't want to give up hope, but right now, it's pretty tough to hope for anything. This team needs to stop feeling sorry for itself and start playing how they are capable of playing before it's too late. I have a feeling too late is coming sooner rather than later.

Sigh. I'm really depressed.

No comments: