Monday, March 03, 2008

I wore shorts, a t-shirt, and flip flops

Enjoying your snow and ice up there in the North??? :)

Saw Ed Smith Stadium today but arrived in Sarasota much too late to visit or to go to the beach. But man, is it awesome to be wearing summer clothing...it was 83 degrees today! Can't wait for the game tomorrow! I hope Corey Patterson breaks his leg!

STUPID WAYNE! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. PUT YOUR BEST TEAM ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!! COREY PATTERSON IS NOT ON THE BEST TEAM!!!!!! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

Man, does this stupid signing piss me and Reds country off. I was willing to give Dusty Baker the benefit of the doubt. This puts me over the edge. Should I go to the ballpark tomorrow with a FIRE DUSTY sign already? (And yeah, Wayne only signed him because Dusty told him to.)
___

No comments: