Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I believe

I've been pretty sick over the last week, though I did manage to get to the beach over the weekend (I was very happy to discover a beach only 30 miles from DC along the Western coast of the Chesapeake Bay). I didn't watch the Reds lose three of four to the lowly Pirates, but I did check the box scores after each game. Like the little Reds face on the front of the Dayton Daily News, I was sad.

But - all is not lost. The entire NL Central has been on a losing streak. The Sausages have lost half of May and stand at five games over .500. The rest of the division is under .500, and the Reds are only 9.5 back. The second place teams, the Chub$ and Pitifulsburgh, have only won three more games than the Reds. This division is just awful. That's why the Reds can still win it. One good winning streak will put them right back in it.

And how 'bout them Yankees? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
___

No comments: