Sunday, December 17, 2006

update

I'll probably be writing more of the story over Christmas break. 10 days off work in a row. Such beauty! Anyway, I got stuck. I tell you, I have no control over what is happening. This story is vastly different than what I envisioned, but I'm kind of intrigued by it now. No, I don't know what's going to happen. Yeah, I know it comes out of my brain, but sometimes it's like I'm not the one writing it. And right now, I'm not the one writing it. No one is. Just a bit o'writer's block. Work's been a bit stressful. I suppose that has something to do with it.

I miss baseball. I just spent an entire evening outside at a party in weather that was more akin to September, not Christmas. It just makes it seem like baseball is closer, but it isn't. Sigh...

No comments: