Monday, May 01, 2006

Trash talking about the Cards, redux

5-0! Blessed be Bronson, for he is the giver of wins. Four hits, 1 run, 4 Ks, lowers his Ernie to 2.06...we could have never asked for all of this which our savior has bestowed upon us.

Wow, it feels greeeat to beat up on the Deadbirds! It's like they didn't even show up, and Pujols went 0fer. It's too bad we have Dave "I really just suck" Williams going tomorrow. Hopefully we'll beat up on Ponson and make up the runs he gives up. Ponson is not as good as his 3-0 record indicates, and I say it's time to tell him so. First place feels nice - let's keep it that way!

Fun fact: Every Red in the lineup had at least one hit except Arroyo.

3 comments:

The Couch Potato said...

Your site cracks me up! I love the halo on Bronson - it looks good on him.

Cathie said...

thanks! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking you're going to have to canonize Arroyo...