Friday, May 12, 2006

Some dude from Atlanta...

...arrived at this blog via a search for "Washington Nationals suck." O'RLY? And you think a 15-19 record is stellar? I don't see "Atlanta Braves" at the top of the standings. The Nats are only 3.5 games behind the THIRD PLACE Braves. I say we sweep!

(BTW: the reason s/he got to this blog through that search is that there is a link to Yankees Suck.com in the left side bar. I never said that the Nats suck. I believe they can turn it around.)

BRAVES SUCK!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Another reason to root against the Braves: Renteria decided to suddenly play to his potential after stinking up Fenway all last year. Didn't he just end some crazy hitting streak? Never mind, don't tell me.

The Couch Potato said...

23 games, WCSG. And only 1 error. We all scoffed when Tony LaRussa said he thought Edgar would not like the Boston spotlight, but it looks like he was right after all.