Thursday, May 11, 2006

OMG, did that really just happen?

Griffey! You couldn't write a script any better than that one!

Why Marty Brennaman is the best announcer in baseball: he just said, "their general manager, who was whooping and hollering behind the dugout like a 12 year old child, has to go home with his tail between his legs."

Two blown saves in two nights to prevent two pitchers from getting their sixth wins. I hate this bullpen. David Weathers just sux.

I hope Harang and Arroyo take turns holding him down in the clubhouse.

(Yes, I manage to detach myself from the Nats when they are playing the Reds. Last night's game was full of plenty of good things for the Nats. Zach Day pitched very well, his second consecutive strong game, leaving me to wonder if the Nats have found a reliable fifth starter. In addition to Day's pitching, can I just say that Chief rocks! Finally, another bad outing by Eischen means another step closer to getting rid of him.)

No comments: