Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dear savior, save us from this horrible skid

I'm not sure if the Reds losing had something to do with it, but I've been a bit under the weather, both figuratively and literally. They're doing construction in our office and a bunch of us have been shoved into cubicles in what used to be the organization's conference room, and a lot of people in the office are having problems on account of the dust. OSHA probably would shut the place down, but none of us has the guts to call. It's a small organization, and they would somehow find out who it was. So, short story long, I've had a headache for about a week with sore throat, bitterness, moodiness, fatigue, and desperation for a new job. I've also had a dearth of inspiration and lost all of my creativity and haven't had anything to write about. I didn't even do the wrapup from last week, which I enjoy doing because I go through all of the internets reading things I missed from the last week.

WILL IT EVER QUIT RAINING? I noticed the swirling hurricane over Lake Michigan finally seems to be breaking up. I hope we get this game in; I really need a win.

No comments: