Saturday, May 20, 2006

0-8

Yep, that's my record this year for Nats games. I haven't seen them win a single time out of eight games.

Last night I realized that the way of calculating wins and losses for pitchers needs an overhaul (ok, not really.) Irish O'Connor pitched a great game, giving up only two runs in the most anticipated game of his life (he's from Maryland, grew up a Baltimore fan, went to George Mason U), but the offense couldn't score and F-Rod (does the F stand for Felix or what inevitably comes out of your mouth when he pitches?) really put the game out of reach with his usual pathetic pitching performance. F-Rod was the real loser.

Not going to tonight's game, but will be there tomorrow with Red Hot Mama sitting two rows behind me. Of all of the seats in RFK, what are the chances of that happening?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It appears that Dave Williams won the election... Yahoo Sports is reporting that the corresponding roster move to Milton being reinstated from the DL is Dave Williams' designation for assignment.

Cathie said...

Woohoo! I love it when my candidates win!