Monday, March 20, 2006

We got a pitcher!

Sweet! I can't tell you how much I am excited that we got a pitcher! Arroyo for Wily Mo.

I've never been a big fan of Wily Mo, anyway. Too many strike outs, no defense. I wasn't impressed with him going to the Classic, either, knowing full well he wouldn't get a lot of ABs. Marty wasn't to happy, either.

Does this mean Dunn goes back to the outfield, or will Freel or Denorfia play? Marty says Hatteburg becomes the full time first baseman and Dunn moves back to left, pretty much rendering the Casey trade pointless. If Wilson comes back, what will happen? Will Williams go to the bullpen? What if Milton is as bad as last year? Will he go to the pen? So many questions, so much excitement.

I think we just went from non-contender status to contenders.

Yeah, I'm listening to Marty and Joe at work. The internet rox.

No comments: